Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fast and Reliable Restoration
Dust doesn't wait to settle. Water damage doesn't wait to wreak havoc. Smoke doesn't wait to eat leave insidious soot behind. So we don't wait to tackle any disaster restoration need! From floods to fires and everything in between, our teams are faster to any size disaster. Our tenacious teams are on call 24/7 to mobilize and get started on restoring your home or business. Highly trained in water and fire damage, our teams can tackle floods, fires, mold, storm damage, biohazard, damage, and even construction. If your Queens, NY home or business has been affected by disaster, we will be the first on the scene and will work tirelessly until your property looks "like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (718) 971-1585
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northern Queens arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.