Advanced Technology and Techniques
When disaster strikes, you need to know that the restoration company you hire will bring the best tools to the job to restore your home or business quickly and effectively. Our highly advanced equipment get this done. We use a variety of advanced technology in our work, including:
Moisture Sensors and Meters: These devices are used to measure the moisture levels in different materials and help determine the extent of water damage.
Air Scrubbers: Air scrubbers are used to filter out harmful particles such as mold, bacteria, and volatile organic compounds from the air during the restoration process.
Negative Air Machines: Negative air machines are used to create negative pressure in the affected area to contain any contaminated air and prevent it from spreading to other parts of the building.
Water Extraction Equipment: SERVPRO uses advanced water extraction equipment such as truck-mounted pumps and portable submersible pumps to quickly and effectively remove standing water.
Drying Equipment: SERVPRO uses dehumidifiers, air movers, and heaters to control the temperature, humidity, and air flow in the affected area to speed up the drying process.
We get things done faster and better! No matter what the situation, our teams pull out all the stops to restore your home or business "like it never happened"!
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.